Quite often things do not go smoothly when it comes to benefits and during these times, we can all do with some expert support

Understanding your benefits and keeping up with all the changes is not easy.

As welfare benefits change, it is your responsibility to find out what you are intitled to, you will not automatically receive them, even if you are eligible.

 If you are experiencing any issues with your benefits we can provide you with advice and or assistance please give us a call at the office for an appointment.

Good To Know

Many residents are already on Universal Credit (UC), but between 2019 and 2024, everyone receiving what is now called legacy benefits including JSA, ESA, Income Support and Housing Benefits will be moved to Universal Credit.

This will either happen when there is significant change to your circumstances or when The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) decides it is time to move you onto Universal Credit.
Good To Know

Health Condition Support

Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is money for people who have extra care needs or mobility needs because of a disability.

PIP replaces the Disability Living Allowance for people aged 16-64. To start a claim for Personal Independence Payment you must call the Department for Work and Pensions to check you are eligible and they will send you a form within two weeks. Telephone 0800 917 2222 or go to the website.
Good To Know

Support for people over 65

There are a number of benefits for people over the age of 65. If you are of state pension age, you could be intitled to additional benefits such as Attendance Allowance, Carers Allowance, Housing Benefits and Pension Credit.

If in doubt please call for an appointment with our Benefits Caseworker Edward.
Good To Know
Skip to content